ACTIVE LUX NOURISHING HAND CREAM – SAY GOODBYE TO DRY SKIN
The synergy of all the chosen ingredients in this intensively nourishing hand cream prevents signs of premature skin ageing and your skin will be softer to the touch. The light cream texture guarantees quick absorption and hydration without greasy traces. It is appropriate for all skin types and an ideal aid for your dry and sensitive hands when washing them frequently.
A UNIQUE FORMULA FOR INTENSIVE CARE AND PROTECTION
Pumpkin oil, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, shea butter and beeswax substantially nourish the dry skin on your hands and niacinamide and glycerine provide its hydration.
- Pumpkin oil (INCI: Cucurbita Peppo Seed Oil): The oil provides restoration of the collapsed function of the skin hydrolipidic barrier and decreases transepidermal water loss. It creates a semi-occlusive layer on your skin, improves protective function of epidermis and therefore protects the skin from external factors. It regenerates and retains normal function of the hydrolipidic barrier. Pumpkin oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and rough skin. It is also excellent for mature skin and therefore we add it to anti-ageing products.
- Jojoba oil (INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil): This oil is rich in vitamin E and works as an antioxidant. It is very similar to skin sebum, which is our skin’s natural secretion and so it does not make the skin oily and is appropriate for all skin types. It slows down ageing and mitigates appearance of the first wrinkles and after use, it does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It nourishes and hydrates your skin.
- Sunflower oil (INCI: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil): Abundant in vitamins and fatty acids, it works as an antioxidant, regenerates and renews your skin. It is a natural skin softener, which also intensively hydrates it and is therefore especially appropriate for dry, dehydrated and/or sensitive skin.
- Shea butter (INCI:Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter): Abundant in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids with triglycerides, provitamin A, vitamin E and allantoin, shea butter is ideal for dry and mature skin care. It hydrates your skin and restores its elasticity. It is also regenerating.
- Beeswax (Cera alba): Beeswax provides your skin with softness, elasticity, hydration and also protects it from external factors, because it creates a protective layer on your skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): It is much wanted in cosmetic industry and appropriate for all skin types. It is most frequently used in products for care of skin, which is prone to acne and pimples, when you have large pores and also in anti-ageing care, because it visibly improves your skin texture. It is also excellent in products for minimising skin hyperpigmentation, as for example skin patches and age spots. It helps with improving skin hydration.
- Glycerine (INCI: Glycerin): It softens your skin and helps it to absorb and retain moisture. In cosmetic industry, it is used as a hydrating or moisturizing product.