ACTIVE LUXE NOURISHING BODY BUTTER FOR VERY DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
When your skin is extremely dehydrated, nourish it with butter, enriched with pumpkin oil and beeswax. This super creamy body butter visibly improves skin elasticity and deeply nourishes it. Thanks to this unique formula with pumpkin oil extract, it works in epidermis itself, which guarantees perfect regeneration of your skin. Your skin will be substantially smoother and silky to the touch after every use.
A UNIQUE FORMULA WITH PUMPKIN OIL
Pumpkin oil (INCI: Cucurbita Peppo Seed Oil): The oil provides restoration of the collapsed function of the skin hydrolipidic barrier and decreases transepidermal (evaporation of water from the dermis through the epidermis to the external environment) water loss. It improves the protective function of epidermis and therefore protects the skin from external factors. It regenerates and retains normal function of the hydrolipidic barrier. Pumpkin oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and rough skin. It is also excellent for mature skin, therefore we add it to anti-ageing products.
BODY BUTTER, ENRICHED WITH BEESWAX, ANTIOXIDANTS AND NATURAL OILS
- Beeswax (INCI: Cera Alba): Beeswax provides your skin with softness, elasticity, hydration and also protects it from external factors, because it creates a protective layer on your skin.
- Jojoba oil (INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil): This oil is rich in vitamin E and works as an antioxidant. It is very similar to skin sebum, which is our skin’s natural secretion and so it does not make the skin oily and is appropriate for all skin types. It slows down ageing and mitigates appearance of the first wrinkles and after use, it does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It nourishes and hydrates your skin.
- Sunflower oil (INCI: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil): Abundant in vitamins and fatty acids, it works as an antioxidant, regenerates and renews your skin. It is a natural skin softener, which also intensively hydrates it and is therefore especially appropriate for dry, dehydrated and/or sensitive skin.
- Shea butter (INCI:Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter): Abundant in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids with triglycerides, provitamin A, vitamin E and allantoin, shea butter is ideal for dry and mature skin care. It hydrates your skin and restores its elasticity. It is also regenerating.
- Niacin (INCI: Niacinamide): It is much wanted in cosmetic industry and appropriate for all skin types. It is most frequently used in products for care of skin, which is prone to acne and pimples, when you have large pores and also in anti-ageing care, because it visibly improves your skin texture. It is also excellent in products for minimising skin hyperpigmentation, as for example skin patches and age spots. It helps with improving skin hydration.