ACTIVE LUXE HYDRATING BODY MILK VISIBLY IMPROVES ELASTICITY OF YOUR SKIN
Body milk, made from pumpkin seed oil, which is acquired with the technology of superactive CO2, visibly improves your skin elasticity and suppleness. The formula is enriched with jojoba and sunflower lipids, which work as antioxidants, regenerate your skin and prevent its ageing. Shea butter regenerates skin cells and glycerine provides additional skin hydration. It also contains antioxidants on the basis of rosemary.
Body milk replaces lipid deficiency, revitalizes your skin and protects it from external factors. After use your skin will be supple and silky smooth. We recommend use when needed or more times daily. Appropriate for all skin types.
A UNIQUE FORMULA WITH PUMPKIN OIL
Pumpkin oil (INCI: Cucurbita Peppo Seed Oil): The oil provides restoration of the collapsed function of the skin hydrolipidic barrier and decreases transepidermal (evaporation of water from the dermis through the epidermis to the external environment) water loss. It improves the protective function of epidermis and therefore protects the skin from external factors. It regenerates and maintains normal function of the hydrolipidic barrier. Pumpkin oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and rough skin. It is also excellent for mature skin and therefore we can add it to anti-ageing products.
BODY MILK, ENRICHED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS AND NATURAL OILS
- Jojoba oil (INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil): This oil is rich in vitamin E and works as an antioxidant. It is very similar to skin sebum, which is our skin’s natural secretion and so it does not make the skin oily and is appropriate for all skin types. It slows down ageing and mitigates appearance of the first wrinkles and after use, it does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It nourishes and hydrates your skin.
- Sunflower oil (INCI: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil): Abundant in vitamins and fatty acids, it works as antioxidant, regenerates and renews your skin. It is a natural skin softener, which also intensively hydrates it and is therefore especially appropriate for dry, dehydrated and/or sensitive skin.
- Shea butter (INCI:Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter): Abundant in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids with triglycerides, provitamin A, vitamin E and allantoin, shea butter is ideal for dry and mature skin care. It hydrates your skin and restores its elasticity. It is also regenerating.
- Niacin (INCI: Niacinamide): It is much wanted in cosmetic industry and appropriate for all skin types. It is most frequently used in products for care of skin, which is prone to acne and pimples, when you have large pores and also in anti-ageing care, because it visibly improves your skin texture. It is also excellent in products for minimising skin hyperpigmentation, as for example skin patches and age spots. It helps with improving skin hydration.
- Glycerine (INCI: Glycerin): It softens your skin and helps it to absorb and retain moisture. In cosmetic industry, it is used as a hydrating or moisturizing product.