ANTI-WRINKLE FACIAL CREAM WITH PUMPKIN SEED EXTRACTS, EXTREMELY RICH IN SQUALANE
Active Luxe anti-wrinkle facial cream deeply nourishes and hydrates your skin, improves skin tone, diminishes fine lines and deep wrinkles and also gives the skin a youthful glow.
NATURAL REJUVENATION MIRACLE FROM PUMPKIN SEED EXTRACTS
This natural rejuvenation miracle contains bioactive substances from pumpkin seed extracts, acquired with the superactive CO2, which slow down the process of skin ageing and also build up the protective function of the hydrolipidic barrier of your skin. Active Luxe anti-wrinkle facial cream intensively hydrates and, with regular use, diminishes wrinkles. Your skin will be visibly more youthful and glowing. It is appropriate for all skin types and its use is recommended from the age of 25 on.
German chamomile extract intensively calms and nourishes your skin. Lipids of sunflower and argan oil and squalane provide deep nourishment and niacin additionally improves your skin elasticity and tone.
WE DISCOVERED THE SECRET OF EXCEPTIONAL REJUVENATING EFFECT
In cooperation with the Faculty of Pharmacy and the Department of Pharmaceutical Biochemistry we developed and optimized a technological procedure of pumpkin seed extraction with the help of superactive CO2. In this way, we got the cleanest and 100% active ingredients, which are the “hottest” ingredients of every beauty routine. One of these is squalane, which repairs the collapsed function of the skin hydrolipidic barrier and prevents dehydration of your skin.
5 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE ACTIVE LUXE ANTI-WRINKE CREAM SO EFFICIENT
- CO2 extract from pumpkin seeds (INCI: Cucurbita Peppo Seed extract): the extract is extremely rich in squalene, which turns into squalane in the air. It is a thick liquid, similar to oil, which is quickly absorbed in your skin and leaves a silky feeling on it. It softens the skin and improves its structure, and also repairs the collapsed function of the skin hydrolipidic barrier and prevents dehydration of your skin. We use it on dry and dehydrated skin.
- Sunflower oil (INCI: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil): Abundant in vitamins and fatty acids, it works as an antioxidant, regenerates and renews your skin. It is a natural skin softener, which also intensively hydrates it and is therefore especially appropriate for dry, dehydrated and/or sensitive skin.
- Argan oil (INCI: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil): Appropriate for all skin types, it is especially beneficial for dry and sensitive skin. Because it is abundant in vitamin E, it helps your skin to regenerate more quickly. It protects the skin from harmful external factors and helps prevent premature ageing, as it is a strong antioxidant. It softens and hydrates your skin, invigorates tired and wrinkled skin and restores its youthful elasticity.
- Niacin (INCI: Niacinamide): It is much wanted in cosmetics industry and appropriate for all skin types. It is most frequently used in products for care of skin, which is prone to acne and pimples, when you have large pores and also in anti-ageing care, because it visibly improves your skin texture. It is also excellent in products for minimising skin hyperpigmentation, as for example skin patches and age spots. It helps with improving skin hydration.
- Chamomille extract (INCI: Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract): It softens, calms and hydrates your skin.